Monday, September 8, 2008

Update...








So this was a few weeks ago. Davin got to play the piano and he loved it! Grammie liked it lots though too. He got to see his cousin Gauge, Uncle Tim and Aunt Shelly, grandma and pop, and lots of other family! Sure makes it hard living far away from them, we didn't want to say goodbye!


So it has been awhile since I've posted so a few milestones have occurred:
-Davin is about a week away from crawling (he ALMOST has it!)
-He is cutting four teeth (two are actually poking through)
-He is eating big kid food! (rice cereal, sweet potato, bananas so far...)

So for those of you who don't know, I am working just sixteen hours a week and doug is going to school full-time and working full-time but we both managed to get our schedules so that we can stay home with baby except on thursdays only for an hour and a half. But that is about as much as I can handle. Life sure is busy, and rewarding, and challenging.... (need I go on?)

7 comments:

Becky said...

Wow he is getting so big! You all are VERY busy... I don't know how you do it!

Nick and Karalynn said...

I love the pictures! Gauge is getting so big too! I miss listening to your mom play, she is so good. Let me know how your jam turns out...

Nichole said...

fun pix!

liz said...

Davon is so sweet! Enjoy him!

Unknown said...

Michelle, my mom told me how to find your blog! What a cute baby, and Tim's too. Check out our blog this week and see a new baby at adammarblefamily.blogspot.com

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

michelle, davin is so stinkin cute! I'm sad i'm going to miss you guys for thanksgiving. how long will you be here though. we are going to delta but just overnight cuz we both have to work on friday. Let me know! hope you guys are doing good. tell doug, davin, and maurina hi for me:)

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle, I can't believe how much he has grown up! We got our booster seat from Costco a while ago. Shaylie had out grown her infant carrier by 6 months so we had to get a convertable one. I have really been happy with it though and I think that Shaylie is pretty comfy :)