Saturday, December 13, 2008

ABC's
A - Attached or single? Definitely attached!
B- Best Friend(s)? Doug, my mommy
C- Cake or Pie? Skor cake
D- Day of Choice? Friday
E- Essential Item? Diaper bag
F- Favorite clothing item? my fuzzy socks
G- Greatest Ambition in Life? Be an example to others, plus what Annie said, but I didn't want to copy:)
H- Hometown? Uh... born in St. George, spent most of my childhood in Hurricane, UT
I- Indulgence? DEFINITELY chocolate, it is my downfall
J- Jan. or July? Definitely July because that means there is NO SNOW!!!
K- Kids? One handsome eight-month old boy!
L- Life isn't complete without? My family
M- Movie? Braveheart
N-Number of bros and sisters: 2 brothers, 2 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobia or Fear? Someone breaking into our house when doug is gone
Q- Quote?--"Life is great if you don't weaken"--my grandma
R- Reason to Smile? Every morning when I go get my son out of bed he just lays there and smiles at me!
S- Season of Choice? Beginning of Fall when the weather is still warm but the leaves are turning colors
T- TV Show? Law & Order, Heroes
U- Unknown Fact about Me? I started a wood letter business :)
V-Vegetable- butternut squash, green beans
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Um, x-rays?
Y- Your favorite food? I love italian!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Scorpio
I tag Karalynn!

4 comments:

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

HAHA yay for you and a new post! And I want to know more about this wood lettering business! PS I'm sad we missed each other on Thanksgiving. Its hard cuz you guys are crammed with family stuff and we by chance had a busy week. Bad luck. I'm still glad we're friends:)

SILLYA said...

I finally found your blog again-- you've done a great job!

*TAMI* said...

Michelle! Love the blog-I'm so glad you touched base with me. I started facebook for a missionary we knew in Kansas from Paraguay. Anyways, it's been neat to see what everyone else is up to! Our blog is www.dereklovesme.blogspot.com Your family is adorable-hopefully we can get together sometime!

Nick and Karalynn said...

Why did you leave off the W?